Pavoneggil S.r.l., headquartered in Cagliari in Via San Tommaso d'Aquino n. 18, complies with the principles and provisions of the Legislative Decreeof June 30th 2003 no. 196 (“Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali” - "Code regarding the protection of personal data"), which contains provisions concerning the protection of persons and other subjects with regards to the processing of personal data.
In observance of the law, the processing of personal data collected by Pavoneggi S.r.l., upon request of the offered services will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we therefore wish to provide you with the following information:
Aims of processing
1. The processing of personal data supplied by the customer will be made to allow for the provision and for the use of the required services, and to provide for the billing and the resulting tax obligations. The data can also be used for statistical reports about our activity, as well as for sending information and updates on offered services, newsletter, commercial information about the services offered by F.A. Travel S.r.l. or related companies. Where necessary, for the above mentioned reasons, the data may be disclosed to third parties. The processing of data, in addition to related and instrumental purposes and purposes required to deliver the service, will focus on:
- inserting the data collected into the company's database; communicate the data to third parties that perform functions that are necessary or instrumental to the provision of the requested services and/or manage databases aimed at the protection of credit risks;
- the collection of general and particular data and information on the guidelines and the preferences of the customer, sending information and commercial offers, also by third parties, sending advertising and informative material, commercial communications, including interactions, making direct sales or product or service placements, processing for studies and statistics on sales, customers, and other information, and possibly communicate the same to third parties; the transfer of the collected and processed data to third parties, even outside the territory of the European Union, for commercial purposes of sale or attempted sale, or for all purposes of a commercial and/or statistical nature.
- the fulfillment of the obligations laid down by law, regulations, legislations, civil regulations and tax.
Personal data may be transferred to countries within the European Union and to countries outside the European Union for the purposes outlined above.
Please also note that you can change your choices at any time by contacting the person in charge by sending a fax to +39.0708589227 or by sending an email to email@example.com
Nature of the data provision and consequences of refusal of authorization of the processing
2. The processing of data is done using appropriate procedures to protect the confidentiality of the customer and consists of the collection, the recording, the storage, the organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, the deletion and the destruction of the data, including a combination of two or more of the above mentioned activities. The reported client data will be treated mainly through electronic and computer instruments and can be stored on both, media and paper, as well as on any other suitable media, in compliance with the minimum security measures. The operations can be performed with or without the aid of electronic means or however in an automated way.
3. The provision of personal data by individuals who wish to use the services of Pavoneggi S.r.l. is optional, but the failure to provide or subsequent cancellation, may make it impossible to provide the requested services or may prevent the continuation of the relationship, its proper conduct and any legal obligations, including tax.
Any discrepancies or incorrect communication of the indicated information or the refusal of authorization of the processing of data, has the following consequences:
- Inability of the Company to provide the requested service;
- The inability of the owner to ensure the processing, which is part of the contractual agreement, for which this is done
- The possible lack of correspondence of the results of the processing itself, as obliged and imposed by fiscal and administrative normative or the labor which is addressed.
Where the service is requested through the website of Pavoneggi S.r.l., the Customer acknowledges that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal exercise some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the communication protocols of the Internet network. Such information could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or computer domain names used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. Such data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any computer crimes against the site or by third parties. The Customer acknowledges that the operators of telecommunication networks through which the service is provided may identify the user when connecting to the Internet and that the information regarding the access is contained in the electronic register of the operation of the Service (Log). The content of the log is strictly confidential and may be turned into an intelligible form and shown only at the request of the competent authorities.
Pavoneggi S.r.l. adopts security measures designed to prevent the loss, the theft, the alteration or the destruction of the personal data provided by users. The Customer acknowledges that the security measures cannot rule out the risk that information transmitted via the Internet can be intercepted, manipulated or altered by third parties unknown.
Scope of data use and their dissemination and preservation
4. The non-sensitive, collected data may be disclosed in order to enable the provision of services required or the fulfillment of contractual obligations or law:
- to our partners, associates, employees, agents and suppliers, as part of their duties and/or our contractual obligations with them, regarding trade relations with stakeholders;
- to all those whose right of access to such data is recognized by legislative measures;
- to post offices, shippers and couriers for the delivery of documents and/or materials;
- to all those individuals and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and tax offices, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labour Offices, etc..), when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our business and in the manner and for the purposes described above;
- to banks for the management of receipts and payments arising out of contracts.
Main identification data of the owner and the responsible person
5. The responsible for the processing is Pavoneggi S.r.l., with registered office in Cagliari in Via San Tommaso d'Aquino n. 18.
6. The responsible for the process is Pavoneggi S.r.l. in the person of its legal representative for the time being. The list of those responsible for the processing of personal data and third party recipients of communications is available at the office of the eligible for the process.
Rights under article 7 of Legislative Decree no. No. 196/2003
7. Your rights regarding the processing of personal data may be exercised at any time against the eligible of the process, according to article 7 of the legislative decree 196/2003.
In particular, pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree of June 30th 2003, no. 196, we inform you that any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not existence of personal data concerning himself, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form, as well as to obtain information on:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the eligible, the responsible and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated to through the appointed representative in the State, manager or agent.
The interested party further has the right to obtain:
a) the update, rectification or, when interested, the integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, the transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been communicated, also related to their contents, to those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, with the exception of the case where this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate action to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) to, with legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, even though relevant for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised by making a request to the entitled person or manager, also through a third party, to which is given adequate response without delay.
The request made to the entitled or responsible person can also be sent by letter, fax or email, to the address/number listed at the bottom (footer) of the website.
* * *
The customer that requires the service confirms to have been informed by the entitled about:
a) the purposes and modalities of the processing for which the data is intended;
b) the obligatory or voluntary nature of providing the requested data;
c) the consequences of a possible refusal to authorize processing;
d) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can find out about it, such as managers or assistants, and the scope of dissemination of the said data;
e) the identity of the responsible and entitled person
f) the rights under article 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any Web site. They are stored by your Internet browser. Cookies contain basic information about your Internet use, but they do not normally identify you personally. Your browser sends these cookies back to the site every time you revisit it, so it can recognise your computer or mobile device and personalize and improve your site experience.
Some cookies, called "session cookies", remain on your computer only while your browser is open and they are automatically deleted once you close your browser. Other cookies, called "persistent cookies", remain on your computer or mobile device after the browser is closed. This allows the website to recognize your computer or mobile device when you reopen your browser, in order enhance your navigation experience.
What types of cookies do we use?
The cookies we use fall into 3 categories. These categories are described below.
These cookies are necessary to help you access and move around our site and use all its features. Without these cookies, our website would not work properly and you would not be able to use certain important features. For example, we use a cookie to keep you logged in during your visit, so the site does not require you to log in repeatedly to access different pages. We also use essential cookies for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
You will see that you cannot turn off essential cookies through the Cookie Consent Tool. The reason for this is that such cookies are necessary for you to access and use the content and features of the Web site.
We use these to show you our advertisements on other websites. This is called “retargeting” and it aims to be based on your browsing activities on our website, such as the destinations you've been searching for, the properties you've viewed and the prices you've been shown.
Third-Party cookies are used to integrate the presentation of our products. They are sent by partner websites with the only purpose to provide you with the best online experience while visiting our website. These specific cookies are not controlled by us. As a consequence we do not accept any responsibility for the information registered in these cookies or the use made by such third parties. In order to know more about Third-Party cookies you should read the information and policy contained in their original websites. Should you be interesetd, you can find them in the following list.
Cookies we use
- Google Analytics - Analytics (_utma, _utmt, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _utmv)
Google Analytics is a Google analysis tool that helps website and app owners understand how visitors interact with the contents of their website (pages visited, browsing time, etc.) by providing useful statistics designed to optimise and improve the browsing of the website without identifying the browser
- Google Adwords - Profiling Cookies
Favours the research on Google services offered by the hotel without collecting or monitoring information capable of personally identifying a user
- Hubspot - Profiling Cookies (__hstc, __hssrc, __hssc, hsfirstvisit, hubspotutk)
These cookies are used to deliver marketing that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to limit the number of times you see a promotional message as well as help measure the effectiveness of the marketing campaign.
Hubspot.com is a software for marketing automation. Hubspot.com sets cookies that track a user's interaction with our site. Hubspot.com also tracks browser-provided information such as inferred region, IP address, and return visits. Users remain anonymous unless the user has provided personal information through the submission of a form or clicks through to our site from a link in a Hubspot.com email.
Managing your cookie settings
Settings for managing cookies with the user’s own browser
Below Hubcore provides a list of links relating to the most important browsers with instructions on how to take action regarding privacy and tracking preferences depending on the type of browser used by the client:
- Mozilla Firefox: Block cookies
- Google Chrome: Cookies and site data management
- Safari 6/7 (Mavericks): Managing cookies and other data from web sites
- Safari 8 (Yosemite): Managing cookies and data from web sites
- Internet Explorer: Block or allow cookies
- Opera: Cookie
- Safari iOS (mobile): Impostazioni web per Safari su iPhone, iPad, o iPod touch
Information for managing third party service cookies
- Google Ads: Settings for Google ads
- Google Analytics: browser add-ons for Google Analytics deactivation
- Facebook: Cookies, pixels and similar technologies
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies and we explain how you can exercise this right below. You can manage cookies through the settings of your Internet browser. You can have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, delete individual cookies or delete all cookies. You can enable and disable your cookies through the navigation bar that appears every time you access the site.
Most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of advertising cookies. See www.aboutads.info/choices/ and www.youronlinechoices.com for useful information on how to do this.
Please note that, if you choose to delete Hubcore cookies, your access to some functionality and areas of our Web site may be degraded or restricted.